Handcrafted In Britain | Fully Assembled | Your Own Expert Project Manager | Nationwide Delivery | 15 Year Guarantee | Established for 10 Years
Here is a delightful super cute creative paper plate fish craft to make in the summer holidays with the children. This easy paper plate fun fish
is bright and colourful craft for children of all ages. A fun under water sea friendly theme craft project using different craft materials a paper
plate, craft paint, coloured cardstock, glue stick, glitter and a googly eye to finish.
For This Craft You Will Need :
1 paper plate
Blue craft paint
Coloured cardstock paper
Instructions How To Make:
1. Start by painting the blue craft paint onto the bottom of the white paper plate and leave to dry completely.
2. Cut out a triangle shape with scissors from the right hand side of the plate, the opening from the cut will create the mouth of the fish, then
glue this onto the left hand side of the plate to create the fishes tail.
3. From the coloured cardstock paper cut out 2 fin shape and glue on to the top and bottom of the plate.
4. Trace round circles of 1 1/2 inch in diameter you will need 22-25 to create the fish scales.
5. Cut out the circles and fold them in half, on one side of the circles rub glue with the glue stick and sprinkle the glitter.
6. Glue the fish scales in rows, starting in the middle of the platefrom about half way from the mouth to the tail. The fold side of the circle
fish scale will face the mouth of the fish, overlap them slightly having 4-5 in a row making 6 rows in total. The last row near the tail only
have 2 scales to that row.
7. Leave to dry completly once the fish scales have been glued.
8. Add a googly eye to finish.