Handcrafted In Britain | Fully Assembled | Your Own Expert Project Manager | Nationwide Delivery | 15 Year Guarantee | Established for 10 Years
Here is the perfect DIY Valentine’s Day card, so cute, so simple and easy to make for someone special this Valentine’s Day.
You Will Need:
1 A4 white card-stock
1 red decorative embossed paper for the heart
1 black Sharpie pen
1 cutting board
Glue stick or adhesive foam squares
1 white envelope 5 x 5 inch
Additional if desired: red satin ribbons, buttons, sequins and decorative craft jewel shapes
1. Put the cutting board on a flat sturdy surface or table. Place the white card-stock on the cutting board.
2.With the ruler and pencil measure and draw a 10 x 5 inch size from the A4 white card-stock.
3. Then cut the card out, fold the card in half and with the ruler and craft knife, score the center line of the card creating a clean fold line.
4. Draw a heart shape with a pencil on the reverse side of the red decorative paper and cut the heart shape out with scissors.
5. To give the heart shape balloon a 3D effect, on the reverse side of the heart stick several foam adhesive squares.
6. With a black Sharpie pen draw a swirly string for the balloon.
7. Stick the red embossed decorative heart at the top of the your drawn string.
8. You can add more decorative embellishments: red satin ribbon bows, buttons, sequins, jewels, if desired.