Handcrafted In Britain | Fully Assembled | Your Own Expert Project Manager | Nationwide Delivery | 15 Year Guarantee | Established for 10 Years
Now Easter is fast approaching here’s a simple and easy egg carton bunny craft for the children to make at home. The children will have fun making and painting these colourful cute little bunnies, in lovely pastel colours and then filling them with small sweets or chocolate mini eggs. Ready for an Easter egg hunt or to decorate your Easter Sunday table.
Equipment needed to make egg carton bunnies Egg carton:
Acrylic paint in yellow, pink, blue and lilac pastel colours
A pair of scissors
White foam craft sheet
A blacker pen marker
Instructions to make an egg carton bunny
1. First cut two egg compartments from an egg carton, trim and neaten round the edges creating a flat top to the each carton
2. Place the two trimmed egg cartons on top of each other with the flat tops touching. Cut a piece of masking tape and stick on the back of the two cartons, then open up the egg carton and stick a piece of masking tape on the inside of the carton
3. Select a favourite acrylic paint colour and paint the inside and outside of the the egg carton and leave to dry
4. Cut out two bunny ears from the white foam craft sheet. Once the paint has dried on the egg carton then the children can stick on the googly eyes, pom poms for the nose , the white foam bunny ears with glue. Then draw with the black marker pen the whiskers and eye lashes creating the bunny’s features
5. The bunny egg carton is now ready to fill with some favourite small sweets or mini chocolate eggs ready for a Easter Sunday treat.
Happy Easter to everyone X