Handcrafted In Britain | Fully Assembled | Your Own Expert Project Manager | Nationwide Delivery | 15 Year Guarantee | Established for 10 Years
Beautiful mini pink tulip bouquets to make for the Easter celebrations ahead, a lovely simple gift to give at Easter or decorate the home this Easter.
You Will Need:
Pink tulips, or select flowers of your own choice
Cardstock, pastel coloured
Black Sharpie Pen
1. With scissors cut out the shape of a little banner from the pastel coloured cardstock. With the black sharpie pen write ‘Happy Easter’ onto the little cut out decorative banner.
2. Trim the stems of the pink tulips to 6 inches long.
3. Add one or two spigs of the gypsophila to the pink tulips.
4. With the twine tie the tulips and gypsophila bouquet securely together.
5. Place the little ‘Happy Easter’ banner in amongst the bouquet to add a special finishing touch.