Handcrafted In Britain | Fully Assembled | Your Own Expert Project Manager | Nationwide Delivery | 15 Year Guarantee | Established for 10 Years
Pantone have selected two shades for its official colour of the year 2021- llluminating
13-0647 a bright positive uplifting yellow a sparkling ray of sunshine and Ultimate Grey
17-5104 a solid, versatile, neutral classic grey tone. Incorporate the Pantone colour of the year 2021 into your kitchen colour scheme. Add a slash of colour with table linen and textiles, glassware, a dinner set, bar stools, pendant lights, a small kitchen appliance and other kitchen accessories to reflect the trend and make a bold statement in the kitchen. Here are 5 finds for you to look at and take inspiration from.
1. Titan Size 3 Pendant Light Original BTC – Yellow An original 1940’s design which was often seen in factories and industrial units of the period. The Titan size 3 pendant light painted in a beautiful bright yellow aluminium with etched glass and white interior, provides a soft and diffused light. A vibrant pop of colour a perfect addition for kitchen and dining area.
2. Loft Robin Day Plastic Polo Bar Stool – Yellow
Width: 48cm x Height 96cm x Depth 49cm, Height to seat 70cm.
Bright yellow ultra – stylish Robin Day Polo bar stool, a durable and comfortable plastic seat and integrated back rest, with contemporary leg base made of chrome silver effect in a four leg polo style. Perfect statement piece for an island or peninsula area in the kitchen.
3. Cloudnola Factory Wall Clock
Diameter: 45cm, Depth: 5cm
This circular design is taken from the traditional factory facades.The Cloudnola factory steel wall clock with its minimalistic design, with its bright citrus yellow rim, white face and black numbers and hands would create real impact and take centre stage on a focal wall in the kitchen.
4. Geneva Lemon & Anthracite Matt Lacquered Finish With Integrated Aluminium Built-In Handle Kitchen Collection by Deelux An ultra modern style kitchen with its sleek and streamlined look. An eye catching combination brimming with energy and style appeal. This colour combination is bang on trend with Pantone colour of the year for 2021, and would work perfectly in a large open plan light and lively space. To compliment the two bring in soft neutral shades for walls and work surface, add pale wood flooring to create a warm and welcoming room.
5. Swan Retro Jug Kettle – Grey
1-5 L Capacity
The Swan Retro jug kettle in a beautiful grey colour is very pleading to the eye, is constructed from durable stainless steel, a 3 KW cordless kettle has a 1-5 litre capacity with an easy pouring spout and 360 degree rotating base, everything you need to make all your favourite beverages. A really smart essential addition to adorn your work surface in the kitchen.