Handcrafted In Britain | Fully Assembled | Your Own Expert Project Manager | Nationwide Delivery | 15 Year Guarantee | Established for 10 Years
* Christmas Eve wouldn’t be complete without a glass of homemade mulled wine, here is the perfect Christmas drink to serve, delicious mulled wine, so simple and easy to make for everyone to enjoy. Happy Christmas x *
75g caster sugar
1 stick cinnamon
5 cardamon pods, crushed
1/4 tsp freshly grated nutmeg
2 bottles red wine
1. Slice one orange and squeeze the juice from the other orange then slice the lemon *
2. Place the orange juice water, caster sugar and spices in a large pan and heat gently, stirring until the caster suger dissolves.
Bring to the boil and boil gently for 5 minutes *
3. Add the orange and lemon slices followed by the red wine Heat until just beginning to simmer.
4. Reduce the heat and leave to simmer for about 15 minutes. Serve the hot mulled wine into glasses of your choice and add a slice of lemon and orange to each glass. *