Our Kitchen Collection 2023
Here at Deelux Kitchens Chester and Nantwich here is a special delicious Halloween no bake chocolate orange cheesecake, a perfect dessert treat to make and serve at your Halloween party. Happy Halloween !
For the cheesecake base
100 gram Butter, melted
200 gram Digestive biscuits
For the cheesecake mixture
2 Terry’s Chocolate Oranges
500 ml Double cream, whipped
560 gram Cream cheese
100 gram Icing sugar
Juice of 1/2 lemon
2 tsp Orange extract
For the decoration
100 gram White chocolate
100 gram Double cream, whipped
12 Terry’s Orange pieces
Orange gel colouring
1. Crush the digestive biscuits and mix with the melted butter, add into a 7” tin press firmly and leave in the fridge to chill.
2. In a glass bowl over a pan of boiling water, gently melt the 2 Terry’s Chocolate Oranges and stir until smooth, place to one side and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
3. In a bowl add the the whipped double cream, cream cheese, icing sugar, lemon juice and orange extract. Fold in and combine the cheesecake mixture together, add and stir in the cooled melted Chocolate Oranges.
4. Take the cheesecake base from the fridge and smooth the cheesecake mixture over biscuit base, flatten the top of the cheesecake with the back of a spoon.
5. Place in the fridge and cool for four hours or overnight if desired.
6. Bring out of the fridge and remove from the tin.
7. In a glass bowl over a pan of boiling water, melt the white chocolate and add a small amount of orange gel colouring. Allow to cool, before drizzling in a zig- zag pattern over the top of the cheesecake.
8. Pipe the remaining whipped cream on top of the cheesecake and decorate with the Chocolate Orange segments. Serve.
Whether you are looking for a modern look or something more traditional, at Deelux we tailor the kitchen to suit your needs and can find the style that's right for you. Check out some of the styles on our website and if you have any queries or want to talk to someone about your designs please get in touch.