Handcrafted In Britain | Fully Assembled | Your Own Expert Project Manager | Nationwide Delivery | 15 Year Guarantee | Established for 10 Years
So simple to make, with only five ingredients, these cheesecake style ice lollies make a wonderful treat.
– 350g cream cheese, room temperature
– 70g icing sugar, sifted
– 100g white chocolate, melted
– 200g fresh raspberries
– 4 digestive biscuits, crushed into fine crumbs
1. Whisk together the cream cheese and icing sugar in a bowl until fluffy. Stir in the melted white chocolate, then spoon half of the mixture into a separate bowl.
2. Slice the raspberries roughly (leave some whole, chop some in half and some into quarters). Add the raspberries to one of the bowls with the cheesecake mixture in and stir gently to combine.
3. Carefully spoon or pipe the raspberry mixture into the bottom of ten ice-lolly moulds. Top with the plain cheesecake mixture.
4. Divide the biscuit crumbs between each mould and gently stir, using a toothpick, to very lightly mix some of the crumbs with a little of the cheesecake mixture. This will help to bind the crumbs so they won’t fall off when you remove ice lolly from the mould.
5. Push in the ice lolly sticks and freeze for at least 4 hours before removing from the moulds and serving.