Handcrafted In Britain | Fully Assembled | Your Own Expert Project Manager | Nationwide Delivery | 15 Year Guarantee | Established for 10 Years
Here is a delicious simple and easy to make vegan chocolate chip cookie recipe from BBC FOOD. A homemade sweet treat to enjoy with all your friends and family.
200g/7oz dairy-free margarine
125g/4 1/2 oz soft light brown sugar
100/3 1/2oz caster sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
250g/9oz plain flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
pinch of salt
200g/ 7oz vegan dark chocolate chips
1 tbsp soya milk
1. Preheat the oven to 180C/160C Fan/Gas 4 and line two baking trays with baking paper.
2. Tip the dairy-free margarine , both sugars and the vanilla extract into a large bowl. Sift the flour, baking powder , bicarbonate of soda and a pinch of salt into the bowl and beat everything until thoroughly combined and almost smooth.
3. Add the chocolate chips and soya milk and mix again until the chocolate chips are thoroughly incorporated.
4. Use an ice cream scoop or two dessertspoons to drop neat mounds of dough onto the lined baking trays allowing plenty of space between each cookie as they will spread during cooking.
5, Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Remove from the oven and leave to cool on the baking trays.