Handcrafted In Britain | Fully Assembled | Your Own Expert Project Manager | Nationwide Delivery | 15 Year Guarantee | Established for 10 Years
Celebrate Valentine’s Day with these made with love Valentine’s Day Vanilla frosting cupcakes simply delicious and easy to make.
110g butter, softened
110g caster sugar
110g self raising flour
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tbsp milk, 2tbsp extra milk if required Vanilla frosting Heart sprinkles
To make the Vanilla Buttercream Frosting:
300g icing sugar
2tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 180/C/160C fan/gas4.
2. Line the cupcake tray with 10 cases.
3. In a mixing bowl add the butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, self raising flour, baking powder beat and combine together with a electric whisk or electric food mixer until mixture is smooth.
4. Divide the mixture equally between the 10 cases and bake in the oven for 15 minutes until light golden brown.
5. Leave on a wire rack to cool.
6. To make the vanilla buttercream frosting in a small bowl add the icing sugar, softened butter and vanilla extract, beat together until light and fluffy, add the extra milk if required.
7. With a piping bag add the vanilla buttercream frosting mixture and swirl on top of each cupcake and decorate with the heart sprinkles.
Happy Valentine’s Day x