Handcrafted In Britain | Fully Assembled | Your Own Expert Project Manager | Nationwide Delivery | 15 Year Guarantee | Established for 10 Years
A special Happy Easter sweet treat for everyone to enjoy, here is a delicious no bake chocolate mini egg cheesecake recipe, so simple and easy to make.
280 g Chocolate digestive biscuits
140 g Butter unsalted, melted
360 g Cadbury’s chocolate mini eggs, plus extra 270g to decorate
550 ml Double cream lightly whipped, plus extra 50 ml to decorate
140 g Icing sugar, sifted
2 x 280 g Philadelphia full fat cream cheese
Juice of 1/2 lemon
1. Add the chocolate digestive biscuits into a bowl and crush with a wooden spoon until soft and crumbly.
2. Melt the butter in a microwave and add to the crushed chocolate digestive biscuits then press and line a 7 inch baking tin.
3. On a flat surface chop in half the 360 g of Cadbury’s chocolate mini eggs.
4. In a bowl combine together the whipped double cream, icing sugar, Philadelphia full cream cheese, lemon juice and chopped Cadbury’s chocolate mini eggs.
5. Add to the buscuit base and smooth the top of cheesecake with a knife.
6. Chill in a refridgerator for 2 hours or leave overnight.
7. Remove the cheesecake with a knife from the baking tin.
8. Spread the remaining double whipped cream on top of the cheesecake and add the remaining Cadbury’s chocolate mini eggs for decoration.